I’ve been traveling, not cooking, and eating lots. I’ve been remiss in documenting all of my great eats over the past few days but it’s been great to be with both paleo and non paleo friends alike and had amazing “clean” meals. It is awesome to see how many people are starting to eat this way and are starting to see ad feel the benefits. Seeing this has brought me happiness.
What else has brought me joy over the past few days:
- the atmosphere of San Diego in the early morning- literally the blue green mist.
- night swimming by myself
- to feel excited and engaged about work again
- to come to Colorado and settle right back in with great friends and feel immediate connection
- to make a new friend and feel the same thing
- visiting one of Denver’s Best Crossfit boxes
- sweet Lily
- having free moments to look up at the sky and down at my toes
- enjoying my trip and my time away from CT but also the knowledge that I’m also looking forward to going back
- painting again, pulling a brush across a canvas with a great friend expressing herself at the same time
- a chocolate strawberry nutella crepe- I just had a little piece but those bites were über joyful. I can’t say that the runny nose and tummy rumblings now are but that’s another story…
I’m really missing my kiddos but working on stocking up on lots of serenity so when we reunite on Saturday I’m ready to hit the ground running, or rolling, or jumping, or doing whatever it is they will want to do…..
What brought you joy today?